West Berkshire Council

Care and Housing

This page shows online services.

You can read more about Adult Care and Housing here or read more about Caring for Children and Families here


Information and advice about care and support in West Berkshire
Raising a safeguarding alert to investigate reports of abuse against adults who need help or support
How to let us know about children or young people who may be at risk of harm
Getting support for your emotional well-being
For members of the public, and professionals, to report any concern, issue, omission or error in care by an adult social care provider (Please note this form will be shared with the Provider so they can address any issues raised)
A series of questions designed to help you find the most appropriate sources of mental health support
Feedback on your experience with Castle Gate residential respite unit