West Berkshire Council

West Berkshire Council logo
Planning Applications Online

Due to essential maintenance on Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 January, information and documents about individual planning applications will not be available to view on our website, including our property search pages. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Leisure, Parks and Countryside

Apply for a West Berkshire Card
Ask About Booking a Sports Pitch
Report a Problem with Playground Equipment
More Sports and Leisure
Report Grass That Needs Cutting
Report a Problem With a Tree or Shrub
Apply for Tree Works or to Remove a Hedgerow
More Parks and Countryside
Ask About a Room Booking at Shaw House
Request a Sporting, Voluntary or Cultural Project Funding Search
More Arts and Heritage