West Berkshire Council

West Berkshire Council logo
Planning Applications Online

Due to essential maintenance on Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 January, information and documents about individual planning applications will not be available to view on our website, including our property search pages. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Consumer and Environmental Protection

Report a Noise Nuisance
Apply to become part of the Eat Out Eat Well Healthy Eating award scheme
Nominate for Eat Out Eat Well
More Environmental Health
Apply for a Temporary Event Notice
Apply for a Premises Licence
Apply for a Personal Alcohol and Entertainment Licence
More Licences: Alcohol and Events
Apply for a Dropped Kerb for Vehicle Access
Apply for a Scaffolding Licence
Apply for a Street Works Licence
More Licences: Roads
Register a Food Premises
Apply For Street Collection Licence
Apply for Grant, Renewal, or Transfer of Street Trading Consent
More Licences: Business
Apply For A Hackney Carriage (Taxi) Drivers Licence
Apply for a Hackney Carriage (Taxi) Vehicle Licence
Apply for a Private Hire Vehicle Licence
More Licences: Taxis
Apply for a Licence to Keep a Boarding Establishment for Animals
Apply for a Licence to Keep Dangerous Wild Animal(s)
Application for a Licence to Keep a Pet Shop
Application for a License to Keep a Riding Establishment
More Licences: Animals