West Berkshire Council

Apply for a Licence Related to Roads

This page shows online services. You can read more about Apply for a Licence Related to Roads here.
To put equipment connected with digging into a public road on the street
Vehicle access to your property over a pavement or grass verge
A Temporary Traffic Regulation Order to allow works to take place, a demonstration, event or other purpose
Licence for Scaffolding on the Highway - S.169 Licence
Permission to Deposit a Skip on the Highway - S.139 Permission
Licence to Temporarily Deposit Building Materials on the Highway - S.171 Licence
Licence for Hoarding - S.172 Licence
How to notify us if moving an large load
Permission to Place Portable Light Signals on the Highway
Apply to carry out work and/or place objects or structures on, in, or over a highway under Section 115E of the Highways Act 1980
Section 178 Highways act 1980 Application to locate a crane on a highway.
Apply online for a licence to make a temporary excavation in the public Highway

Who To Contact