West Berkshire Council

West Berkshire Council logo
Planning Applications Online

Due to essential maintenance on Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 January, information and documents about individual planning applications will not be available to view on our website, including our property search pages. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Apply for a Personal Alcohol and Entertainment Licence

A personal licence allows an individual to sell or authorise the sale or supply or alcohol under the Licensing Act 2003.

As of 6 April 2017 applicants for a premises licence, transferring of a licence or a personal licence will have to prove that they are eligible to live and work in the UK. For more details and a full list of acceptable documents please refer to the guidance notes attached to each of these application forms.

Payments by cheque should be made out to 'West Berkshire Council'.

You can also pay by debit card over the phone, by contacting the Licensing Team.

pdf icon Fees for Licences, Registrations and Consents [32kb]

pdf icon West Berkshire Council Licensing Policy [329kb]

pdf icon Licensing Act 2003 Offences - Personal Licence [38kb]

pdf icon Disclosure of convictions and declaration [28kb]

pdf icon Application for a Personal Licence [56kb]

pdf icon Licensing Act 2003 Guidance to Applicants [323kb]

      Accredited Personal Licence Qualification Providers


Who To Contact

Contact details for West Berkshire's Licensing team

01635 519184