West Berkshire Council

Apply for Pupil Premium

Extra funding for schools

iCM Form
  1. Parent/Carer Declaration
    1. Pupil Premium can be claimed by West Berkshire schools, nurseries and Pupil Referral Units (PRUs) on behalf of children whose parents/guardians are in receipt of one or more of the following:

      * Income Support (IS) *
      * Income Based Job Seekers Allowance (IBJSA) *
      * Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 (from the National Asylum Support Service)
      * Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
      * Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
      * Employment Support Allowance (Income Related) (ESA(IR))

      * Children who receive IS or IBJSA in their own right are also eligible for Pupil Premium.

      This form uses an automatic central Government Eligibility Checking Service (ECS) to check eligibility for Pupil Premium. The use of this service is permitted by sections 110 and 111 of the Education Act 2005 and it is an offence to use the service for any purpose other than this.

    2. Working Tax Credit
      1. Please note that if you are claiming Working Tax Credit, you will not be eligible.

    3. Previous applications
      1. If you have applied before, in the current school year, please contact us on 01635 503622 to see if you need to re-apply

    4. In order to proceed, please confirm if the following statements apply to you by ticking the box at the bottom of the page.

      - I am a parent/carer of a pupil or pupils who attend a West Berkshire school, nursery or Pupil Referral Unit.
      - I agree to this information being used to determine Pupil Premium eligibility.

    5. If you do not consent to this agreement, we cannot accept your application. If you would like to discuss your concerns before consenting, please contact us on 01635 519777 or 01635 503622.

  2. Label